SK: Thinking about getting.. Skunked?

Matt Mayberry lobomatt7 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 13:14:32 PST 2005

I'm a college student living in texas.  I have never
had a pet skunk, but i love the idea of having such an
unusual pet.  I don't know much about them other than
the studying up Ive done in the past few weeks.  Does
anyone know any breeders down here in the lone star?
There should be a few, as I see plenty of wild skunks
around my parents house in the country.  I know I'll
probably have to wait until this summer to get one,
but thats fine with me.  any info would be great.
Thanks!

    -Matt