SK: RE: Crossing post with permission

David McDaniel trappermac at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 18 15:50:23 PDT 2005

If this does turn out to be true it will be invited. In my opinion I am
still just flabbergasted that PETA grew as well as it has. We all know
wildlife and wildlife management but these people have gone just over the
edge. Thanks for the information. I am told they are domestic terrorist or
fund ALF or ELF in one way or the other. People are getting wise to PETA.