SK: I found one!

Keli Schoeffel b_energetic at
Wed Jun 15 11:23:27 PDT 2005

Hi Ruthie,
   my name is Keli, & I also have been looking to find a breeder.  I tried to lookup animal crackers on the web, but all I got was a lot of info. on animal crackers the snack.  Do you have a phone # I can contact the breeder or an email- I would prefer a phone #, so I can contact them imediately before all the kits are gone.
Hope to hear from you soon.
All the best

Ruthie <ruthieis at> wrote:
Thanks to everyone who emailed me, it was really nice ..i just wanted
to to let you all know i did find a place thanks to you guys, I
called " animal crackers" today and they are getting 12 kits in on
the 15th, seven are all ready gone, people have put deposits on them,
so i need to do the same quick!. I believe it was leslie who told me
about animal crackers so thanks a million and thanks to everyone else
for your help.
All the best, Ruthie.

Skunks maillist - Skunks at
To unsubscribe: