SK: Show info change

SkunkLady2 at SkunkLady2 at
Tue Jun 14 18:09:53 PDT 2005

Email change on show NOT email anything to Lisa Cober....her
computer is down....if you have already, please contact Lynnda Butler at
Butler_L at    or call her at  954 290 6009 (cell)  thanks...
The 18th Annual Skunks As Pets Show.
When:  October 1, 2005
Where:   Comfort Inn Busch Gardens Tampa , in Tampa, Florida
The room rates are $49 per night  1 800 784 1180.  There is no block
number....just tell them you are with the skunk show.
You will need to have a class III sell and exhibit permit from Florida Fish
and Wildlife, the cost of the permit is $50.  Here is a link to the
If you have any problems, let me know.
If you would like to donate items, or be a vendor, then you will need to
contact me at coonmom at
We need door prizes still, and items for auction.
You can also contact Lynnda Butler  (cell 954 290 6009)
Butler_L at for information
and Judy Slade at
MySkunksLoveMe at
I am attaching the registration form.  You can fill this out and  mail it in
to Lisa Cober.  Her mailing address will be at the bottom of the registration
form.  If you need to email anything, please send to  Butler_L at
BE AWARE....there is an underscore  _  after Butler.
On Friday evening, September 30, 2005, we will have a bar-b-que outside by
the pool, skunks are welcome to be there.
Saturday, after the show, we will be having a pizza party in the show room.
All are welcome to attend.  We will also have live entertainment after the
show.  Skunks can hang out with us.
The costume contest is an Octoberfest Theme.  The costume will need to be
something that fits into that theme.
All skunks attending the show need to be up to date on shots, spayed or
Florida Fish and Wildlife will be there and will be checking permits, so make
sure you have them on you!