SK: Re: Keli's stinky baby

Stacy Sims ivorytofu at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 10:57:01 PST 2005

Many "illegal" pets in california are granted permits because of the film
industry.  Greg states all of his memberships and is known as an "animal
wrangler" meaning that he is obtaining this pet to use in the film industry
so gaining a permit is not very difficult under those conditions in
california.