SK: RE: looking for a good home for a stinker

Greg Louganis greg at
Tue Dec 13 10:11:39 PST 2005

Dear Keli,
My name is Greg Louganis and I have for the past 4 years have been
researching the care of Skunks. I met my first Skunk at a Large Dog Show in
Palm Springs, Ca. Granted I do live in Calif. Skunks aren't legal, but as a
member of all Acting Unions, Screen Actors Guild, AFTRA, and Actors Equity.
I have worked as Animal Wrangler on Commercials, T.V. and Film. I do Purely
Positive training and compete on a National Level for Dog Agility. My
passion has been to add a Skunk to the mix of our fun and mischievous house
hold. The current Family consists of; 2 Jack Russell Terriers who met there
first Skunk in Palm Springs a Border Collie and 2 Basenjis. I lost my last
Rat just a few months ago. I have researched the permit possibilities to
have a Skunk in Calif. All the Unions will require is a treatment for
commercial or film which will allow the permit. I also do a great deal of
work with The California Wildlife Foundation who gives critical care to
indigenous wildlife in the Malibu area where I live which includes Skunks.
The Vet on Staff Lisa is a supportive friend who would be more the happy to
be my contact Vet. For continued health care for the little one. I'm not
good at e-mail but I do read it maybe once a week, the best way to reach me
is by Phone 310-457-4812 Home or 213-200-8100 Cell. You may have heard my
name as an Olympic Athlete. You may want to visit my Web Page
greg at I will be willing to travel. I hope to hear from you
soon. Greg Louganis