SK: looking for a good home for a stinker

Keli Schoeffel b_energetic at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 21:07:15 PST 2005

Hello skunk lovers

     I have two young skunks, about 7 months old,  both male,  & black and white.  I am in need of finding a good home for one of them, as I am having finacial difficulties and am unable to care for two of them as well as I would like to.  I am asking $175.00 for him, but is negotiable.  He also needs to be neutered.

  I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and am looking for anyone who is educated about having a skunk as a pet, lives within the U.S. excluding Alaska and Hawaii, and can provide a good home for a little stinky.  If you r seriously interested please email me with any questions- but only if you are serious about adopting a skunk, as I received over 40 calls previously about adopting my skunk & most were strange, and a waste of my time.  Please email me at B_energetic at yahoo.com

  Thank You
  Keli