SK: calcium question

Stacy Sims ivorytofu at
Fri Dec 9 19:47:39 PST 2005

Have a question about calcium suppliments, does anyone use them and if so
what are you using.  I know that on the information I have is states that
Non fat milk with orange, lemon... and sugar like vanilla waffer helps them
use and produce calcium but do I need to add additional calcium to Murray's
diet.   He is starting to get some yellow in his white coat and we haven't
changed anything, follow the diet to the letter of the law we go to vet next
week and he has been wormed but not for tapes I can't do that can I??