SK: Re: Quick note to everyone who has sent me emails

matlock1017 at bellsouth.net matlock1017 at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 5 15:36:30 PDT 2005

Mary Kaye,
   Our vet just dropped us, he was very offended that we asked him about the
tamiflu and that we questioned the temperature.  He said that apparently we
have more faith in others so maybe we should find someone else.  Can you
believe this?  Tomorrow we will call Randy from All My Critters again, today
is his day off, he does have some that he did not use.  Maybe we can get it
from him.  We will find a Miami or Ft. Lauderdale vet.  I cannot believe he
would do this.  So far she still only has the small temp so I'm keeping my
fingers crossed.
Sincerely,
Brenda and Shane Matlock
305-745-9849