SK: Re: skunk help!

Skunks Rule! skunksrule at
Wed Aug 3 07:37:36 PDT 2005

Here is a link for Canada.

----- Original Message -----
From: "~R" <squishy9 at>
To: <skunks at>
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 8:15 AM
Subject: SK: skunk help!

Hi, I live in Nova Scotia, and have really wanted a skunk for a few years
now. This past year I got really serious about it. I have found out lots of
information, but a few things still remain. I have not yet found out if they
are legal. Once I find that out I sill need to find a vet. I have tried for
a long time to find out if they are legal but I can't seem to find any
information for Canada. If any one has any information it would be greatly
appreciated. So once again I'm looking for the legal status of skunks in
Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.
Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at
To unsubscribe: