SK: skunk help!

~R squishy9 at
Wed Aug 3 06:15:57 PDT 2005

Hi, I live in Nova Scotia, and have really wanted a skunk for a few years
now. This past year I got really serious about it. I have found out lots of
information, but a few things still remain. I have not yet found out if they
are legal. Once I find that out I sill need to find a vet. I have tried for
a long time to find out if they are legal but I can't seem to find any
information for Canada. If any one has any information it would be greatly
appreciated. So once again I'm looking for the legal status of skunks in
Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.