SK: Re: regarding baby skunk

Lynnda Butler Butler_L at
Fri Sep 12 18:57:03 PDT 2003

You may want to check this out.....

 Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

From: skunkykissy  (Original Message) Sent: 9/10/2003 10:16 PM
Ok everyone there are 5 skunkies in desperate need of a home in a pet store
in palm harbor florida. They are small and all 5 are black and whites...a
few are classics, one is exactly like venture, a few silverbacks.....the pet
store is "fur feather and fins" number is  727-938-2112. They arent being
handled much and need out of there quickly..unfortunatly i dont have way
with words and cant chew them down.the price on these poor babies is $300
big ones.