SK: RE: Wild skunks aren't endangered

SKUNKS10 at aol.com SKUNKS10 at aol.com
Thu Mar 27 12:09:13 PST 2003

Actually, a lot of the AC officers here in CA also feel they must release on
the property.  It actually can be done successfully IF the people are willing
to remove the food source and shelter.  It really is the only thing that
works.  During baby season, it is never the right thing to do to relocate
elsewhere.  I would prefer that people make the necessary changes and allow
skunks to relocate themselves.  They will, if you remove their livelihood.

I tell the callers that trapping AND/or killing never work.

Share