SK: Need a vet in florida

Angel Skunk brighteyedskunk at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 11:20:38 PST 2003

Hello everyone! I need your help, does anyone know of a good vet in Florida near the Tampa area. I will be getting my first stinker this spring (from Indianna, road trip!) and I will need a vet of course for the tune ups and the fixing. Also if anyone knows of a breeder anywhere near florida, and I mean ANYWHERE near, thats closer than IA, it will be a big help. Im willing to forfeit my deposit at ratkateers, it will be worth it if I dont have to drive for 800 miles or so. Thanks

~Tim