SK: strange ?

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Wed Feb 19 17:46:05 PST 2003

#1 that always depends on the personality of the specific animal in question,
regardless of the species.

#2 the answer will depend on what your answerer HAS!!!  Owners of males will
say males are nicer.  Owners of females will say females are nicer.  I have
and have had both and will never again have a female skunk!!  They are too
much like too many women.....
moody, tempermental, sneaky and "female doggish", whereas the males are
WYSIWYG.....What You See Is What You Get.  I find males more forgiving,
calmer, more affectionate and funnier.

(I AM a woman, so I CAN get away with that female remark!!)