SK: color preferences

Tracelene tracelene at mail.olympus.net
Mon Feb 17 07:38:44 PST 2003

I'm not certain that Caesar pays any attention to color either.  He
just wants to covered up.  I keep a letter/legal size storate box in
the solarium filled with a various mixture of towels, sheets, rags,
etc.  He plows in, tosses out enough so he can squirrel in, and pull
some back over himself and there he stays till I come to the door.
When he's in my room and I'm not there he has found a dark corner in
my closet where he's protected by plastic dress storage bags.

I've come to the conclusion that Caesar's favorite color is food.  I
thought it was red or pink until I found out that all he was
interested in was the crumbs of the food on the chest of whichever
robe I was wearing.
--
--grandma tracelene