SK: RE: Re: losing hair from tail...Why?

SKUNKS10 at aol.com SKUNKS10 at aol.com
Thu Feb 13 09:36:54 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/13/03 5:44:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
largmarg2000 at msn.com writes:

<< did you know that you can filter out spam in your filter options under
"options". you can just get mail from who you know and what you subscribe to.
you can filter out words in the subject line like  "free"    "porn"  and
other spam favorites. if you change names you'll the same spam because  ISP's
sell you name to make money. >>

I think someone told me that AOL'ers can't do this.  Gee, think we can filter
out AOL's spam?  LOL

Share