SK: Re: groundhogs and bats

igotcatstoo at webtv.net igotcatstoo at webtv.net
Thu Feb 6 07:58:47 PST 2003

I do like rodents.  We have 4 rats and at one time we had 9 rats and 16
mice (males and females seperated of course).  I have always had pets
and I always will.  The only things I am scared of is spiders and
snakes.  I would love to have a bat, I think they are cute.  There is an
elderly lady near here that has bats in her house all the time and she
always wants me to come and kill them and I REFUSE to.  She can't
understand and thinks I am nuts!

"The Lord will come like a thief in the night" R U Ready?