SK: Re: groundhogs and bats

Royer, Cheryl RoyerC at mgmt.purdue.edu
Thu Feb 6 05:29:33 PST 2003

You might try emailing Dr Jerry Dragoo, he is a mephitiologist at the
Univ of NM.  He would know more about what skunks eat in the wild in the
desert areas  jdragoo at unm.edu

I do know that the wild skunks here will dig out ground bees and
hornets.  People have seen them digging them out and all the while
getting stung but digging and eating them just the same.