SK: RE: groundhogs and bats

Royer, Cheryl RoyerC at mgmt.purdue.edu
Wed Feb 5 10:22:29 PST 2003

Years ago we had a friend that raised a baby groundhog.  Woody was his
name and he grew to be a really big boy.  He was really neat.  His
favorite thing was a handkerchief with perfume on it.  He would sit up
and drink coke from a bottle.  She had him for years.

There was also a couple some years back that would bring in one of their
two groundhogs to the place I worked.  They were pretty big too and they
would give you little kisses.  It was pretty scary the first time what
with those big sharp teeth coming at you. Those guys were really
spoiled.

Those were the only runs I have ever run into as pets.