SK: Re: need some advise

Lynnda Butler Butler_L at popmail.firn.edu
Tue May 28 15:00:24 PDT 2002

You can check with others, but my suggestions would be is to leave them fruits and vegetables where they are living and don't try to take one as a pet. They could handle it on their own at about 6 weeks of age in an area without traffic and predators.  Most vets will not even think of descenting.  You also have to check with your local authorities about the laws.