SK: Colorado

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Sun May 19 07:12:08 PDT 2002

In a message dated 05/19/2002 7:27:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ksollie at nvc.net writes:

<<  We also have a new skunk in the neighborhood that
 came from Ruby's last summer--she belongs to a lifelong skunk killer and
 is his only companion!!!  Darn thing is even more spoiled than mine :)
 He also had me help him with three orphaned, wild babies last year, to
 raise them right and return them to the wild :)  As always, the animals
 taught these people themselves :) >>

Good job Karla.......Each one, Teach one........excellent .... it's what we
do!!!!