SK: Skunk on Saturday Night Live

SKUNKS10 at aol.com SKUNKS10 at aol.com
Fri May 17 16:48:34 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/17/02 8:01:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
SkunkLady2 at aol.com writes:

<< Yep......There was one on Leno and IN MY OPINION,he mostly made the boy
and the skunk look foolish. >>

Well, Michael did a good enough job making himself look silly, I hate to say.
 He was very nervous, but Jay did/does poke fun at people.  I have to admit
that I was in stitches when he threw the mushroom over his shoulder when
leaving the "mushroom expert" girl.

I didn't notice him making Mochaccino look foolish though.  How do you feel
he did that?  He was a very well behaved boy that day.  I was flipping out
back stage when Michael kept leaving Mocha unattended on a table, but by
miracle he stayed put.

It was really nice getting together with Linda Rose's family for the show.  I
talked The Stinking Rose restaurant into giving Michael a free dinner that
night, telling them that the "Rose" boy had a "stinker" on TV that day.  For
those of you who don't know, CA F&G wouldn't let them bring their own skunk
into (and then back out of) CA for the TV show, so I provided mine so he
could pretend it was his.  That's TV for you, just a bunch of pretend stuff.
LOL  I got paid.  Michael got paid.  The whole family got a free vacation.
Pretty good deal.

Share