SK: Skunk on Saturday Night Live

Turtle Bear turtlebare at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 07:28:47 PDT 2002

What day will they be airing? Finally, a reason to watch this year's version
of SNL - the writing just isn't what it used to be, the humor is mostly
juvenile and potty, and the skunk will probably be the most talented part of
whatever ensemble they put him in...

Question: has anyone ever brought a pet skunk on one of the late night talk
shows? Carson used to run stuff like that, I remember.

TB