SK: New to area

Brandie Rebich-Graham rebichgraham at hotmail.com
Wed May 8 20:00:57 PDT 2002

Hi, My name is Brandie Rebich-Graham, and I am new to the area of Hobart,
IN. I have always had a thing for skunks, and have just recently heard that
I could have one as a pet. I would love it if anyone could give me any kind
of information regarding the process of having one of these beautiful
creatures as a beloved family pet. If there is anyone out there that could
be a life saver for me that would be my wish. I think that skunks are
beautiful and I think that my love for them will progess, if I could find
the right breeder in my area. That is pretty much all I wanted to know.
Thank you for you time in reading this,
Brandie Rebich-Graham
rebichgraham at hotmail.com
Bran151 at aol.com