SK: Re: Dont' open / May Be Anyone!!

Royer, Cheryl RoyerC at
Fri May 3 08:20:38 PDT 2002

I have received about 6 emails but this was the first one with anykind of skunk address.
I think your right, it probably just picks up address or partial names from your address book and sends them out.  thank heaven my virus protection catches and quarantines them!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: homehold at [mailto:homehold at]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 9:56 AM
To: skunks at
Subject: Re: SK: Re: Dont' open / May Be Anyone!!

May not be Jazzyskunk! I know someone who had the virus last week and it
mails itself out under names in your address book so it might be from
someone who has both Cheryl and jazzy in their addresses. I got a copy
of the virus from my Thumper address, supposedly!! So, don't depend on
webtv not being able to catch ths worm as making something that says
webtv safe to open. It may not be real!! Cheryl, have you received more
than one copy of the virus? I got about 5 from my friend.

Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at
To unsubscribe: