SK: Re: Dont' open / May Be Anyone!!

homehold at webtv.net homehold at webtv.net
Fri May 3 07:55:31 PDT 2002

May not be Jazzyskunk! I know someone who had the virus last week and it
mails itself out under names in your address book so it might be from
someone who has both Cheryl and jazzy in their addresses. I got a copy
of the virus from my Thumper address, supposedly!! So, don't depend on
webtv not being able to catch ths worm as making something that says
webtv safe to open. It may not be real!! Cheryl, have you received more
than one copy of the virus? I got about 5 from my friend.

Carol