SK: RE: Re: M. Royer 765 ANOTHER virus mail GRRRRRRRR!!!

homehold at webtv.net homehold at webtv.net
Wed Jun 12 05:50:10 PDT 2002

Cheryl,
That's part of what the klez worm does. It sends out bits and pieces
from the files, including the mail folders. Since you getting copies
means you're in the person's address book, it makes sense they would
have skunk mail in their files. As for the area code, all I can figure
is they saved your phone number along with your address and it snagged
the first part? Just a guess on that one. I could mail the person with
the worm, but then their computer starts mailing me and while I can't
get it, I can have my mailbox clog from the sheer mass of these things.

Carol