SK: RE: animals gone

Royer, Cheryl RoyerC at mgmt.purdue.edu
Mon Jun 10 10:09:08 PDT 2002

Karla,
I was  just speaking from my part of the country with all the rain.

It amazes me that in my neck of the woods the skunks and coons are right up there with the coyote.   In our town there is a family of skunks that hang out behind the Kentucky Fried Chicken place and dine on leftovers at night. There is a family of raccoons (maybe was now due to rains) that lived in the sewer drains and would come out at night and go through the garbage cans in the street.
croyer