SK: Snowdogs movie/skunk scene

Sharon Bowman dillonlokismom at charter.net
Mon Jun 3 07:10:37 PDT 2002

Yup, on a dvd you can do one scene at a time and that red was there and if
it was a black and white the red would not be so strong in the film.  A dark
chocolate would not be as strong on the red either.  If you have a dvd
player folks do a slow motion on that scene and see what I am talking about.

Sharon