SK: canada

Brad Kessler skunk at
Wed Dec 19 14:57:51 PST 2001

I use the ministry of natural resources in eacharea, Last I checked I could
ship to B.C. but the import/export fees were a little outragous.  That was
last year though, laws could have changed.

As for a generic tell all number, I wish it was that easy both for canada
and the states.

Brad Kessler

-----Original Message-----
From: skunks-admin at [mailto:skunks-admin at]On Behalf
Of Royer, Cheryl
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 8:47 AM
To: skunks at
Subject: RE: SK: canada

Brad,Do you have an address where people can check the legality of
skunks in Canada?  It seems in general they are illegal in Canada but
there could be some providences that are still legal.
 I have a friend there that wants one and I would like to help them get
one but want to be sure they contact the right people to get the correct
info.  Thanks!

I agree that most authorities do NOT want to destroy any animal unless
its a life threatening situation.

cheryl r