SK: RE: (no subject)

Brad Kessler skunk at
Sun Dec 16 11:56:53 PST 2001

There is.  We have sent skunks legally to Texas.  No the question is, are
you a certified zoo?
Brad Kessler

  -----Original Message-----
  From: skunks-admin at [mailto:skunks-admin at]On Behalf Of
RCactuskid69 at
  Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 8:20 AM
  To: skunks at
  Subject: SK: (no subject)

  hello skunk lovers..i am 33 yrs old,when i was 17 i held a pet skunk and i
have wanted one ever since.thats 16 yrs..i live in the state of texas and by
your online text i can not have one..there has to be a way around that...if
anyone can guide me in the right direction to being an owner of one of these
fine animals,i would greatly appreciate it..this is something that has been
on my mind for quite some time....i am ready to deal with the responsibility
and would be very proud and honored to have a skunk for a pet