SK: (no subject)

RCactuskid69 at RCactuskid69 at
Thu Dec 13 05:20:11 PST 2001

hello skunk lovers..i am 33 yrs old,when i was 17 i held a pet skunk and i
have wanted one ever since.thats 16 yrs..i live in the state of texas and by
your online text i can not have one..there has to be a way around that...if
anyone can guide me in the right direction to being an owner of one of these
fine animals,i would greatly appreciate it..this is something that has been
on my mind for quite some time....i am ready to deal with the responsibility
and would be very proud and honored to have a skunk for a pet