SK: Fanatic skunk collectors only

SkunkLady2 at SkunkLady2 at
Tue Dec 11 05:57:56 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/11/2001 8:22:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
RoyerC at writes:

<< Now you have the perfect Christmas gift for that skunk collector that
 thought they had everything!!!!   >>

The duck is almost impossible to find....and I've seen it sell on eBay for 4
and 5 times the $4.99 it's SUPPOSED to cost.  Either there are WAY MORE skunk
collectors than we know of.......or the stores have a choice of which to
order and their attitude is "WHO would want a duck that looks like that?"

Augusta has several outlets for the RubbaDucks.....and not a single one has
or HAS  HAD the Skunk Duck...I've been watching for has my
daughter in another state and my son in yet a third state.