SK: Looking to have a pet skunk

dolebe at daktel.com dolebe at daktel.com
Sat Dec 8 03:00:17 PST 2001

Hello, my name is Lucy, and I live in a rural area of North Dakota.  I love animals, and would very much like to find out how I can obtain a pet skunk.  I haven't yet found out whether or not they are legal in this state, but I plan on doing so soon.  Meanwhile any information on owning a skunk, and where I may purchase one would be appreciated.
                                                               Thank you,
                                                                Lucy,
                                                                Alfred, N.D.
PS, please e-mail me to: petsR4ever at hotmail.com