SK: Skunk areas

Thu Dec 6 19:03:48 PST 2001

Mine have a 18 x 24 foot den with access to a caged in patio to get sun and
fresh air (and more space).  The den is white ceramic tile and the patio has
a cement floor.  The patio is about 12 x 15.  This is what they have when
they are unsupervised.  Otherwise they have run of the kitchen, dining room,
living room and hall.  The office is off limits unless they are on my lap,
although sometimes they wander in if I leave the door open.  Bedrooms are off
limits too.

<< << What I'd like to know is what kind of cage do you get to keep them in
 at night?  >> >>