SK: RE: shredded ears

Royer, Cheryl RoyerC at mgmt.purdue.edu
Thu Dec 6 11:32:28 PST 2001

Sorry the "Skunk Inn" is full here!

I have only one "nut case" right now, that is "psycho biddy". Actually
she has improved quite a bit in the last few months.  She doesn't scream
and attack me any longer.  I can now scratch her hinnie without fear of
losing my hand, or any other body part that might be in reach.   She was
not abused, just downright p.....off at everyone and everything when her
owner of 3 years had to get rid of her.

cheryl r