SK: Re: Can of Worms

homehold at homehold at
Wed Dec 5 21:12:17 PST 2001

I was not apologizing to Lou for discussing rabies issues. As a matter
of fact, I thought the debate was about BA (and the drift onto the
rabies issues actually brought it closer to being on topic). Maybe
someone from other states can comment on their state's position on RVS
rehab. I know AL has become more observant of the rules that have been
on the books for some time but laxly enforced until the last few years.
Hopefully, others are heading toward leniency.