SK: RE: Skunks on TV

Royer, Cheryl RoyerC at mgmt.purdue.edu
Wed Apr 25 05:54:46 PDT 2001

GREAT, Congratulations  on the taping of the Show.  A big thanks to you
David, and to Share for helping out.  She helped out the Indiana Club a
couple years ago by providing a skunk for one of our club members David Rose
that was on the Jay Lenno Show.

Sorry about the flight back and all the trouble you had.
cr