SK: Skunks on TV

David Feimster McAuliff at
Tue Apr 24 07:08:10 PDT 2001

I would like to thank Share for helping and bring her skunks down for the
Sunday we taped a segment for the To Tell the Truth. Didn't fool to many,
but if they don't edit it down to much we got allot of good information and
PR about skunks on. The show will air sometime in November.

Only problem I had was catching the red eye back From LA to Newark they put
a nut case next to me that the police & medical staff took away in Newark.
Needles to say I didn't get any sleep but still made it into the classroom
by 8:00 AM