SK: I Need Help

SKUNKS10 at aol.com SKUNKS10 at aol.com
Fri Aug 11 10:05:03 PDT 2000

Please read my web site at www.stinkybusiness.org for humane solutions that
work.

Share Bond, President
S.K.U.N.K.S. (Society of Kind Understanding for Not Killing Skunks)
Rescue, rehabilitation, release studies, statistical research, education, and
protection of all skunks
Author of book "Stinky Business:  How To Rehabilitate Skunks"
Producer of video "Rescue, Handling and Care of Wild Skunks"
www.stinkybusiness.org

Help us raise money when you shop online at your favorite stores!

3 simple steps to help us raise money:
    1.  Go to www.fundraising.com
    2.  Type in our group = VIF #5070-564-000
    3.  Shop at your favorite online stores!

You pay the same price you usually do!  Buy toys at ToysRUs.com, books and
CDs from Buy.com, flowers from 1-800-Flowers.com, cooking supplies from
Cooking.com, etc.  Hundreds of stores to choose from!!!  100% of the
merchants rebate (up to 30%) will go directly to our group!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!