SK: : ( eBay

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Tue Aug 8 10:51:57 PDT 2000

I may puke.  There is a "bear" made of skunk fur   <<Patscrafts Artist RARE
SKUNK FUR BEAR!!!>> and the bidding starts at $59.  How sick.  How gross.

Evidentally eBay isn't listening to our mail about "parts and pieces" either.
 There are still furs, skulls, skunks for mounting, skunks that are
mounted......and I'm sure the same thing exists if RACCOON is searched or any
other small wildlife.

That type merchandise needs to SOMEHOW be in it's own search criteria so that
we don't have to see it if we aren't interested!!