SK: Help

SKUNKS10 at aol.com SKUNKS10 at aol.com
Fri Aug 4 19:50:31 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/4/00 9:56:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time, juren at eisco.com
writes:

<< diluted 2% milk for the past two days. >>

That will kill them.  They need to be on KMR (kitten replacement milk) and
get to a wildlife rehabber FAST.  Look on my web site www.stinkybusiness.org
and under Skunk Counselors you will find rehabbers in your area.  If they
help skunks, they will for sure help raccoons.

If they call Animal Control, they will KILL them.

Share Bond, President
S.K.U.N.K.S. (Society of Kind Understanding for Not Killing Skunks)
Rescue, rehabilitation, release studies, statistical research, education, and
protection of all skunks
Author of book "Stinky Business:  How To Rehabilitate Skunks"
Producer of video "Rescue, Handling and Care of Wild Skunks"
www.stinkybusiness.org

Help us raise money when you shop online at your favorite stores!

3 simple steps to help us raise money:
    1.  Go to www.fundraising.com
    2.  Type in our group = VIF #5070-564-000
    3.  Shop at your favorite online stores!

You pay the same price you usually do!  Buy toys at ToysRUs.com, books and
CDs from Buy.com, flowers from 1-800-Flowers.com, cooking supplies from
Cooking.com, etc.  Hundreds of stores to choose from!!!  100% of the
merchants rebate (up to 30%) will go directly to our group!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!