SK: Couldn't Resist this.

tracelene tracelene at
Wed Jul 3 22:05:48 PST 1912

     It was the end of the school year, and a Kindergarten teacher was
receiving gifts from her pupils. The florist's son handed her a gift.
shook it, held it overhead, and said, "I bet I know what it is?
"That's right" the boy said, "but how did you know?" "Oh, just a wild
she said.
     The next pupil was the sweet shop owner's daughter. The teacher
held her
gift overhead, shook it, and said, "I bet I can guess what it is? A box
sweets."     "That's right, but how did you know?" asked the girl.  "Oh,
a wild guess," said the teacher. the next gift was from the son of the
store owner. The teacher held the package overhead, but it was leaking.
touched a drop of the leakage with her finger and put it to her tongue.
it wine?" she asked.  "No," the boy replied, with some excitement.  The
teacher repeated the process, tasting a larger drop of theleakage. "Is
champagne?" she asked. "No," the boy replied, with more excitement. The
teacher took one more big taste before declaring, "I give up, what is
With great glee, the boy replied, "It's a baby skunk!"

     How do you like that one?